Consensus Planning has provided technical assistance on several brewery projects in the Albuquerque Metropolitan Area. These projects range from initial entitlement research and due diligence, conditional use and zoning map amendments, site planning and landscape design, to parking amendments. Consensus Planning, through these projects and discussions with local planning staff, has impacted changes to zoning regulations, including the City of Albuquerque’s Integrated Development Ordinance (IDO). The recognition of this new combination of manufacturing, service, and retail as a critical component of these businesses has been reflected in some of these recent code updates.
- Due Diligence Research and Entitlement Strategy
- Site Plan Approval
- Zoning and Conditional Use Entitlements
- Neighborhood Coordination
- Parking evaluation and amendments
- Bow and Arrow Brewing
- High and Dry Brewing
- Tin Can Alley (Santa Fe Brewing)
- Turtle Mountain Brewing
- High and Dry Brewing received the APA-NM Innovation in Planning Award 2018.